(English instruction) Video chia sẻ cách làm BÁNH CUỐN tráng nồi hơi kèm theo rất nhiều mẹo và bí kíp thành công. Để xem danh mục nguyên liệu và đầy đủ các lưu ý, mời các bạn vào link:
This steamed rice cake is among the most popular street-foods in Vietnam. It’s tender, soft yet a bit chewy texture goes perfectly with the grilled pork (also a part of the famous Bun Cha) and sweet & sour dipping sauce. The video shares the traditional way to make steamed rice cake, which is on a pot with steams of boiling water. I hope you find fun and inspirations from this video.
Printable recipe coming soon on my blog at www.ricenflour.com
A. FOR THE RICE CAKE
250 gram or 2-1/2 cup rice flour
45 gram or 1/2 cup minus 1 Tbsp tapioca starch
45 gram or 1/3 cup minus 1 Tbsp potato starch
1.1 litre or 4-1/2 cup water
B. FOR THE GRILLED PORK
70 gr or 1/3 cup sugar with 150 ml (2/3 cup) hot water to make the caramel sauce
1 kg (2 lb.) pork
2.5 Tbsp fish sauce
2.5 Tbsp oyster sauce
50 gr shallots (about 5 – 6 large shallots)
15 gr garlic (about 2 – 3 large cloves)
C. DIPPING SAUCE AND OTHER INGREDIENTS
25 gr or 1-1/2 Tbsp sugar
15~18 ml or 1 Tbsp lemon juice
175 ml or 3/4 cup water
15~20 ml or 1~1.5 Tbsp fish sauce (to taste)
minced garlic and fresh pepper (a little to taste)
a bunch of fresh coriander
1 large cucumber – sliced
crispy fried shallots
– You can make a “mould” like in the video with a hand stitch ring like this and a piece of white cotton. Make the ring so that its size fits with the size of the pot that you use to boil water to steam the cake.
– Most of the ingredients like rice flour, tapioca starch can be found in Asian supermarkets.
– The amount of water for the batter in part A can vary depending on the quality of the flour. If the batter is too thick, the rice cake will be thick and hard so make sure to add enough water. Too thick batter also creates difficulties when you pour the batter over the cotton ring-mould.
– Always stir the batter very well before pouring another batch to prevent flour sinking to the bottom.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://toanang.com/am-thuc/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- [Tập 1- 5000 CÂU TIẾNG HÀN THÔNG DỤNG ] 100 Câu Tiếng Hàn Giao Tiếp Căn Bản
- Vlog 31 | HÀU CHIÊN TRỨNG, Béo Ngậy Mềm Tan
- Tin vui cho anh em nào muốn học xóc đĩa bằng tay nghề không cần dụng cụ 096 33 44 286
- Feedy VN | Hướng dẫn cách làm Bê xào sả ớt với #Feedy
- Cách tăng miễn phí 10Gb Ram cho máy tính – pc online repair